Innovative technology and evidence-based design that's focused on patient and caregiver safety.
Home Care Hospital Beds now being delivered to North Carolina families!
Stryker Secure II
Call to Order Home Care Hospital Beds in North Carolina for your loved ones. Pricing includes a Basic Mattress; FOB North Carolina.
The Stryker Secure II Hospital Bed is engineered for safety and customized to give control to the patient and caregiver. The retractable design gives patients comfort to easily operate the bed to the desired position. This versatile bed is fully electric, has a low bed height, and is used in hospitals all around the US.
Contact Us at (336) 401-5151.
SQUARE OR ROUND RAIL BEDS
- 6″ (15 cm) casters
- Dual pedestal design
- CPR release
- In-rail fowler/knee gatch control
- Electronic function lock-out control
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals
- Backrest angle indicator
- Locking-caster steering
- Four traction sockets
- Removable headboard with CPR capability
- Retractable litter top
- Four foley bag hooks
- Model Number 3002 (115 VAC)
- Overall Length: 93″ (236 cm)
- Overall Width: Siderails Up: 42.5″ (108 cm)
- Siderails Down: 40″ (102 cm)
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs (228 kg)
- Height Range High: 30″ (76 cm)
- Height Range Low (standard with 6″ casters): 16″ (41 cm); Range Low (ZX option): 19.75″ (50 cm)
- Litter Positioning
- Backrest: 0 – 60 degrees
- Knee Gatch: 0 – 40 degrees
- Trend. / Reverse Trend. +/- 12 degrees (+/-10 degrees with ZX option)
- Retraction: 14″ (36 cm)
- Patient Surface: 35″ x 84″ (89 x 213 cm)
- Caster Diameter: Standard: 6″ (15 cm)
What We Offer
eMedicalSales offers a variety of hospital beds, specialty beds for birthing, bariatric, ICU or CCU units. If you’re looking for a hospital bed for in home use please call.
Delivery time, mattress upgrade and payment information will be available when you purchase one of these quality beds.